ElastoMaskPro — Reusable N95 Respirator
- Shields protect filters and can be easily wiped down.
- Extended vents allow for air flow and provide an easy user seal check.
- Each respirator is printed with a unique serial number and barcode to allow for identification and disinfection tracking.
- Each respirator can be cleaned with a simple wipe.
- Forever Fit technology features integrated straps, allowing for thousands of uses with no degradation in fit performance.
- Facepiece is available in two sizes and compatible with most users.
- Replaceable Filter Puck technology provides the most breathable respirator on the market.
What users are saying about ElastoMaskPro...
ElastoMaskPro Featured Technologies
Filter Puck Technology
Breathability is the number one factor that drives user comfort for respirators. Our researchers used novel materials and manufacturing processes to develop lightweight, durable Filter Pucks. This breakthrough technology gives ElastoMaskPro 3 to 5 times better breathability than many elastomeric respirators and 2 to 3 times more than many disposable N95 respirators. Filter Pucks are constructed using an adhesive-free process that incorporates a large volume of long-lasting, highly durable mechanical filtration media.
Forever Fit Technology
ElastoMaskPro’s Forever Fit technology allows it to be used thousands of times with no compromise in fit. ElastoMaskPro is made of high-quality silicone that is injection molded in a single step. This process results in a durable design that also has shape memory. ElastoMaskPro can be contorted and stretched, but it will bounce back to its original shape. Simulated use testing shows ElastoMaskPro maintains fit even after 100,000 uses. The straps are remarkably durable and show no signs of wear after extensive testing. This contrasts with the straps on traditional N95 filtering facepiece respirators that can only maintain fit for several uses, compromising user safety. ElastoMaskPro Forever Fit technology results in a durable, long-lasting respirator that provides years of use for frontline workers.